the Digital Format of the Event
the websites and their related subdomains including those pertaining
to registration for attendance at the Event and to be a participant at the Event;
the Event apps and the web-app;
online surveys relating to the Event;
messages sent via the Event support portal; and
WEI official social media channels.
Personal information processed in connection with the Services is controlled by Whimsical Events Ireland, an Irish business operating from Dublin, Ireland.
2. Information we collect When we provide the Services, we collect and receive information in several different ways. In many cases, you choose what information to provide, although some information is required for us to provide you the Services. 2.1 Directly from you, or approved third parties. We collect a variety of information from you when you provide it to us directly, when we request it from you, or when you give us permission to get it from a third party source.
Attendee registration information. When you register to attend an Event, you must provide us with basic information such as name and email address. We also give you the option to provide additional information.
Payment and credit card information. When purchasing tickets to attend an Event, you must provide your name, email address, credit card, debit card or bank information. This information will only be shared with third parties such as our ticketing provider, Ti.to, or Stripe, who perform tasks required to complete the purchase transaction.
Event app profile information. To attend an Event, you are required to login into an Event platform and/or download an Event app. You will have the option of providing us with additional profile information in the Event app.
Event survey responses. We may ask you to participate in optional surveys regarding your experience at the Event in order to help us improve the event and for related commercial purposes.
Third party social media accounts. If you choose to connect your social media account(s) to any event associated app, we may receive certain information from that account, such as your title, picture, and other information you authorise.
2.2 From your browser or device. We automatically collect certain information from your browser or device when you use certain Services or read a message from us. For example, we collect:
data regarding the device you are using, such as its unique identifier and operating system; logs will be recorded by our servers based on the information sent from your app or browser;
information automatically as you navigate through the site using cookies and other tracking technologies. (Information collected automatically may include usage details, email address, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies).
Information may be recorded by cookies and similar technologies when you use the Services. For further information on how cookies are used and how to opt out of these please visit https://www.youronlinechoices.com/ie/protecting-your-privacy 2.3 From public sources. We also collect publicly available information from your social media accounts, such as the number of followers you have on your Twitter account.
3. How we use your information We use your information in order to provide, operate, improve, understand, customise, support, and market our Services, including: 3.1 Providing and improving the requested Services. We use your personal information as necessary to run the Event, such as to register attendees, issue tickets, facilitate information sharing with partners with whom you have consented for us to share information, and provide you with relevant connections and content during the Event based on this information and your use of the Event app. 3.2 Communicating with you. We use your personal information to contact you regarding your registration to attend, participate or speak at an Event, to notify you of any changes to our policies and practices, for commercial, sales or investment purposes, and to respond to any requests or inquiries you may submit to us. If you subscribe to marketing, such as newsletters, we will use your information as described below. We may collect information from these communications to improve our Services and for the training and development of our staff. 3.3 Marketing. If you opt-in to receiving marketing communications from us, we will use your personal information for outreach and marketing, such as to send you information about our future Events and to exhibit attending companies. You can opt-out of these communications by using the unsubscribe links in our communications. We may also use your information in order to market the Events. For example, we sometimes use your image in our published list of Conference attendees. If you want to object to this use, please contact us here at firstname.lastname@example.org 3.4 Advertising. We use your personal information to be able to show you advertising on other websites. For further information on how cookies and similar technologies for advertising are used and how to opt out of these please visit https://www.youronlinechoices.com/ie/protecting-your-privacy 3.5 Combining your data for personalised direct marketing. To help us form a better, overall understanding of you as a customer, we combine your personal data gathered across our cookies, form submissions, chat functionality on our websites and from our app, for example when you request to receive email communications from us. In order to do this we also combine the data that we collect directly from you with data that we obtain from third parties to whom you have given your consent to pass that data onto us. These third parties include Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter. If that combination permits you to be identified, we will treat the combined information as Personal Data for as long as it is combined.
where you have consented to the processing, which you may revoke at any time;
when necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise and defend legal claims;
when necessary to protect your vital interests, or those of others, such as in the case of an emergency;
where you have made the information manifestly public;
where necessary in the public interest; and
where necessary for the purposes of our, your, or a third party’s legitimate interests, such as those of partners or other attendees or volunteers.
5. Our legitimate interests As indicated above, in certain cases we use your information where necessary to pursue our, your and others’ legitimate interests, including where necessary to:
Keep the Services safe and secure. We use your information as it is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests, or those of our attendees, our volunteers or our partners in ensuring the Event is a safe and secure event, such as enforcing our Terms and Conditions.
Provide, develop and improve the Services. We process your information as necessary to pursue our legitimate interests in improving the Event and our other Services, such as the Event websites and apps. For example, we use your information in order to conduct access control and enforce security at the Events. We also use your information to conduct data analysis and analytics across our Services. In certain cases, and where you have not objected, we may record sales and other calls to you for our business interests in the training and development of our staff.
Market the Services. We process your information in accordance with our legitimate interests of marketing the Event and the Services to you. For example, we use your information to market future Events to you and to exhibit attending companies. We may also use your image in our marketing materials in order to highlight the attendees participating in the Events. We also use photos and audio-visual footage from past Events which may contain your image or voice. If you want to exercise your right to object to any of these uses please email us at email@example.com.
8. Data transfers As an online business, we access and transfer information around the world. If you are based in the EU, this means that we access and transfer your personal information outside the EU, including in and to the United States. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your personal information in some of these countries may not be the same as in your home country. We transfer your personal information in accordance with law, and take steps to ensure that your information is appropriately protected.
9. Your rights You have a number of rights in relation to your information that we process. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below. 9.1 Access and Porting. You can access much of your information by logging into your Event profile. If you require access to additional information, or you do not have a profile, please contact us. Where legally required, we will provide your information in an easily accessible format and assist in transferring some of this information to third parties. 9.2 Rectify, Restrict, Delete. You can amend, update and delete some of your information by logging into your profile. If you don’t have a profile, or want us to amend, update or delete other information, please contact us. 9.3 Object. Where we process your information based on the legitimate interests described above, or in the public interest, you can object to the processing in certain circumstances. We will generally stop processing your information unless we have compelling grounds to continue processing, such as where needed for legal reasons. Where we use your information for direct marketing, you can always object using the unsubscribe link in such communications, changing your profile settings or by contacting us. 9.4 Revoke consent. If we have specifically asked for your consent to use your information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. For example, if we ask for your consent for direct marketing purposes, you can revoke your consent using the unsubscribe link in such communications, changing your profile settings or by contacting us. 9.5 Complain. If you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority or WEI’s lead supervisory authority, the Irish Data Protection Commission.
10. Security The security of your personal information is important to us. We strive to use appropriate technical and organisational skills to protect your personal information. Despite these measures, the Internet is not a fully secure environment and we cannot guarantee that your personal information won’t be intercepted or improperly accessed.
11. Children Attendees under 18 years of age may attend the Event if accompanied by an adult or guardian, depending on the age of the attendee. You can find further information on our age limitations in our Terms and Conditions.
12. How can you stop the use of Personal data belonging to you for direct marketing? There are several ways you can stop direct marketing communications from us:
Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email communication that we send you. We will then stop any further emails.
Please note that you may continue to receive communications for a short period after changing your preferences while our systems are fully updated.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Updated 6th July 2020
Part A – Our relationship with youWho we are We are WHIMSICAL EVENTS IRELAND (“WEI”, “we”, “us” and “our”), a partnership with business registration number 645392 based in Dublin, Ireland. WEI uses third party sites www.pinetool.ai and www.ti.to (the “Website”) to provide access to an Event hosted online that allows users to access talks, discussions and online networking opportunities streamed via the Internet taking place 18th July 2020 (“Online Event”) These Terms govern your use of our service and access to the Online Event. As used in these Terms (the “Services”) means the service provided by WEI and other parties as outlined above, for participating in the Online Event, watching and networking, including features and functionalities, the Website, and interfaces, as well as all content and software associated with the Services. Structure of terms The agreement is between us and the person who completes the Online Event registration form upon purchasing a Ticket (or having a Ticket Purchased for them) (“Attendee”, “you” or “your”). Your agreement with us consists of:
Part A (Our relationship with you);
Part C (Attendee terms), which contains terms specific to registered users accessing the Online Event; and
Part D (Additional Policies) Your use of our Services are also subject to the following policies which govern your access to and participation in the Online Event:
Your agreement with us You should read this document carefully. These Terms govern your online registration, online attendance at and/or participation in the Online Event. By registering for the Online Event you agree that you have read and accepted these Terms and agree to be legally bound by them. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, please do not register, attend or participate in the Online Event.
Registering on behalf of another If you are registering on behalf of another person it is your obligation to make sure that the person attending is aware of these Terms and accepts them. By completing and submitting the registration form you are representing and warranting that you have made the person attending aware of these Terms and that they have accepted these Terms.
Changes to this policy These Terms apply to you from the date of publishing and until these Terms are superseded by a new version. We may update these Terms at any time for legal or regulatory reasons or to reflect changes in our Services or business practices. Any amended Terms will be posted on here.
Contact us We have done our best to explain things clearly for you in this document but if you have any questions, please let us know.
is behaving in a manner that could disrupt, hinder or cause a nuisance to the Online Event or to the enjoyment of any other person or partner at the Online Event;
represents a security or health & safety risk to the Online Event or to any person or partner; and/or
You agree to comply with all applicable laws in connection with your access to or participation in the Online Event.
2. Changes or cancellation of the Online Event We try to make sure that the Online Event programmes, speakers, topics, platform, format and dates are correct at the time of publishing. Circumstances beyond our control may necessitate substitutions, alterations, postponements, or cancellations to the content, format, themes, name, performers, hosts, moderators, venue, timing, platform or dates of the Online Event. We reserve the right to do so at any time and will not be liable to you for ANY cost incurred by you as a result. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as reasonably practicable of any substitutions, postponements, or changes by posting the updated information on the Website.
IF THE ONLINE EVENT IS POSTPONED, WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH ACCESS TO THE ONLINE EVENT AT A LATER DATE. NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED IF THE ONLINE EVENT IS POSTPONED.
In the unlikely event of cancellation of the Online Event, our total aggregate liability to you is limited to the refund of paid fees that remain after credit card and payment processing fees have been incurred and deducted, and we will not be liable to you for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by you as a result of the cancellation.
3. Photography, audio and video recording By attending the Online Event you acknowledge and agree that where you choose to participate in Webinar elements of the Online Event you are giving WEI consent to store recordings for any of all webinars or video conferences that you join, if such recordings are in our systems. If you do not consent to being recorded, you can choose to leave the meeting or webinar. You agree to permit us, or any third party licensed by us, to use, distribute, broadcast, or otherwise globally disseminate your likeness, name, voice and words in perpetuity in television, radio, film, newspapers, magazines and other media now available and hereafter developed, both before, during and any time after the Online Event, and in any form, without any further approval from you or any payment to you. This grant includes the right to edit the media, the right to use the media (alone or together with other information), and the right to allow others to use or distribute the media.
4. Your attendance at the Online Event You are responsible for advising us at the time of making your booking regarding any special access requirements you require at the Online Event.
5. Third party links The Online Event or the Services may contain links to third parties and to contributions uploaded by participants, including videos, images, descriptions, links and other content. We are not responsible or liable to these third party sites, and you should review any terms and conditions when entering those sites or viewing their content.
6. Personal use only The Services and the Online Event are for your personal use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. For the duration of the Online Event we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the Services and view the Online Event. Except for this, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you.
7. Usage terms Access to the Online Event and use of the Services requires compatible devices, and certain software (including third party software) may be required or may need updating, and your use of the Services and Online Event may be affected by the performance of these elements. You must have a high speed internet connection in order to access the Online Event and Services. When accessing the Online Event or Services through a mobile network, your network or roaming network will apply fees for data usage.
8. Intellectual property rights All intellectual property rights (“IP”) in and to the Online Event, the Online Event content, the Services and all materials distributed at or in connection with the Online Event are owned by us, and/or the Online Event sponsors or speakers participating in the Online Event. You agree not to reproduce, modify, distribute, license, perform, publish, create derivative works from or use (except as authorised and in accordance with these Terms) the Online Event or the Services for any reason. Nothing in these Terms shall vest in you any legal or beneficial right in or to any IP owned or used under licence by us, or grant to you any right or licence to any other IP of us. All such IP shall remain the exclusive property of us. It is strictly forbidden for any company, organisation, or person to attempt to host or organise any event in conjunction with, contiguous to or purporting to be related to the Online Event or its affiliates without the express prior permission and cooperation of us. We reserve their right to take such action (legal or otherwise), including a claim for damages as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate in the circumstances.
9. Acceptable Use When accessing and using the Website and its related subdomains you are prohibited from:
violating any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
using the Services for any illegal purpose and you agree to use it in accordance with all relevant and applicable laws;
promoting or providing information about illegal activities, promoting physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promoting any illegal acts;
uploading or transmitting through the Services any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms or anything other harmful activity;
overriding any security feature of the Website or jeopardise the security of your account or someone else’s account (such as allowing someone else to log in to the Website or use the Services as you);
interfering with the operation of, or places an unreasonable load on, the Website (such as viruses, denial of service attack or gaming algorithms);
using manual or automated software, devices or other means or processes to access, scrape or crawl the Website or any content or information contained in it or the Services;
engaging in ‘framing’, ‘mirroring’, or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Website; removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Website or from the Online Event;
modifying, creating derivative works or copying or storing any significant portion of the Website or Online Event or any related technology (unless allowed by law or we expressly authorise);
using filming equipment or other devices to record the Online Event;
using the Website (or any part of it) in a manner which may result in; (i) the Website and/or the Online Event being interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such manner designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or Website; (ii) sharing any material which is unlawful, libellous, abusive, obscene, pornographic, discriminatory, harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or otherwise objectionable, defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; (iii) impairing the effectiveness or functionality of the Website or the Online Event; or (iv) violating or infringing the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, IP, confidentiality and/ or privacy) of the Website;
attempting to grant any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website;
copying or distributing any part of the Website in any medium without our prior written consent; and
altering or modifying any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended use; or
reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling deciphering or otherwise attempting to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to the Website or any related technology, or any part thereof unless allowed by law;
Compromising the security of the Services such as transmitting viruses, malware or destructive code;
Attempting to circumvent restrictions on access or usage;
Tampering with the Services or accounts of users such as hacking;
harvesting, gathering or sharing private information from the conference, Services or accounts of its users without consent; or
Partaking in hostile activities aimed at damaging the conference, Services or accounts of its users.
We may terminate or restrict your use of our Services if you violate these Terms or are engaged in illegal or fraudulent use of the Service.
Impersonating or misrepresenting an individual or entity in a manner that is considered misleading or deceptive;
Partaking in activities that are considered fraudulent, unlawful or false, such as scams;
Using our site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
Sending mass solicitation material without intent or purpose, such as spam;
Knowingly transmitting any data, or sending or uploading any material, that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
Knowingly sending, receiving, uploading, download, using or re-using any material that does not comply with our content standards;
Violating the privacy of individuals, or distributing confidential or personal information relating to individuals;
Violating or infringing any intellectual property or proprietary rights of individuals or entities, including but not limited to copyrights.
You may not use your username, display name, or profile bio to engage in any practice prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
11. Warranties To the extent permitted by the applicable law, we disclaim all warranties or conditions, either express or implied, or any part of them in respect of any aspect of the Online Event or any related materials. You acknowledge and agree that in accepting these Terms you have not relied on any representation or warranty that is not expressly included in these Terms and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a part of these Terms. The Online Event (including but not limited to: videos, transcripts, audio etc.) is made available AS IS and WEI do not offer any warranty of any kind, or represent that the Online Event will be accurate, complete, or error-free. We are not liable for the usage of, implementation of, impact from, or communication of the ideas presented in any element of the Online Event.
12. Limitation of Liability You acknowledge and agree that views expressed by speakers at or in connection with the Online Event are their own and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any advice given or views expressed during or in connection with the Online Event. Materials shared or distributed at or in connection with the Online Event are intended for information purposes only and should not be relied upon by you or others. We do not provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the materials are complete or accurate and do not accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by you or any person on any aspect of the Online Event and/or any information provided at the Online Event. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law: (a) we shall not be liable to you whether in contract, tort (including for negligence), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise for any for any loss of profits; loss of sales or business; loss of agreements or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of income; loss of opportunity; loss of or damage to goodwill; loss of use or corruption of software, data or information; and/or similar losses or pure economic loss, or for any indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses however arising under or in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the Terms, even if we had been advised of the possibility of same in advance; and (b) subject to paragraph (c) (below), our total aggregate liability in contract, tort (including negligence), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the Terms is limited to the total amount paid by you to us for your ticket to participate and access the Online Event, after the payment of any processing fees or bank charges applicable. (c) Nothing in these Terms purports to exclude or limit liability for any fraudulent statement or act or in respect of any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
13. Indemnity You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, third-party service providers, and our respective employees, contractors, agents, officers, and directors harmless from all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise out of or are related to any breach of the Terms by you or any other liabilities incurred by us arising out of your attendance or participation or access to the Online Event.
14. Survival The clauses of these Terms which by their nature should survive if the Agreement between you and WEI is terminated, shall survive such termination. If any provision or provisions of these Terms shall be held to be unenforceable invalid or illegal, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall remain in effect and full force.
15. Force majeure It is possible that the Online Event and/or some of the Services may not be available may not be available at any given time due to (a) power or server outages or issues (b) update or maintenance periods (c) as a result of a war, acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster; (d) epidemic or pandemic; (e) terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relations; (f) nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom; (g) any law or any action taken by a government or public authority; (h) collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; (i) any labour or trade dispute, strikes, industrial action or lockouts; (j) non-performance by suppliers or subcontractors; (k) interruption or failure of utility service and/or (l) electronic or communications failure. We will take reasonable efforts to provide you with notice of interruption to the Services or Online Event. Where the Services are unavailable for reasons beyond the control of WEI, we shall have no liability to you. We are not liable if the Online Event is, in whole or in part, cancelled, rescheduled or postponed, or for any failure or delay to perform our obligations under these Terms, if such event results from anything beyond our reasonable control (for example (a) power or server outages or issues (b) update or maintenance periods (c) as a result of a war, acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster; (d) epidemic or pandemic; (e)terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relations; (f) nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom; (g) any law or any action taken by a government or public authority; (h) collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; (i) any labour or trade dispute, strikes, industrial action or lockouts; (j) non-performance by suppliers or subcontractors; and (k) interruption or failure of utility service , (l) electronic or communications failure y) or anything else that renders performance of the Online Event, in whole or in part, impracticable, illegal or impossible.
16. Governing law and jurisdiction This interpretation, formation and operation of the Terms and all non-contractual obligations arising from or connected with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, and all disputes between the parties arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms or any disputes between the parties in any way connected with the subject matter of these Terms (whether contractual or non-contractual) shall be governed by, the laws of Ireland. Each of the parties submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts. If you have a complaint please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Nothing contained in the Terms shall limit our right to bring enforcement proceedings in another jurisdiction or to seek interim, protective or provisional relief in the courts of another jurisdiction.
a reference to the Terms includes all its parts described in Part A, and includes any amendment to or replacement of them;
headings are for reference purposes only and do not form part of the Terms;
a reference to a statute, code or other law includes regulations and other instruments under it and consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements of any of them;
the singular includes the plural, and vice versa; and
“includes”, “including”, “for example”, “such as” and similar terms are not words of limitation.
If you are a consumer, nothing in these Terms excludes any of your applicable consumer or other statutory legal rights that cannot be waived.
If an individual purchases a general Attendee ticket before purchasing a discounted ticket we reserve the right to grant a full, partial, or no refund at our sole discretion.
Part C – Attendee terms Tickets and pricing You will find details of attendee ticket pricing and fees for the Online Event here. Ticket prices for the Online Event are correct at the time of publication. We reserve the right to change the ticket prices at any time but any changes will not affect tickets that have already been purchased. A valid ticket entitles you to access the Online Event as an Attendee online.
Delivery Once a successful ticket transaction has been completed, tickets are delivered in electronic soft-copy via email to the email address nominated by the Attendee. The ticket acts as a receipt for the transaction. An access email will be issued to attendees in advance of the Online Event via the PINE website. Ticket reassignment is not permitted.
Discounts We are not obligated to offer any discounts for the Online Event and reserve the right to change or withdraw a discount offer at any time in our sole discretion.
Ticket name changes Ticket name changes are not permitted.
No reselling The tickets you purchase are for your own personal use and may not be resold under any circumstances, including but not limited to use as part of any promotion or competition. This includes subsidised tickets. Reselling or otherwise transferring your ticket, not in accordance with the Terms, will void the ticket and the ticket holder will not gain access to the Online Event. Where there has been any resale or attempted resale of any tickets (or any other breach of this term), we reserve the right to cancel the relevant tickets with immediate effect. We reserve the right to cancel any ticket purchase made by any person or body whom we reasonably believe to be associated with any ticket reselling or ticket broker.
Age limitation You must be 18 years of age to use the Services. Minors may only use the Services under the supervision of an adult.
Part D – Additional Terms
Your use of our Services are also subject to the following policies which govern your access to and use of the Website and the App available:
Content standards These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Event (“Contribution“) and to any interactive services associated with it. Our rules are to ensure all of our participants can contribute in discussion and networking freely and safely. The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole. We will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards. Any post deemed in breach of the Content Guidelines is subject to removal A Contribution must:
Be accurate (where it states facts).
Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
Comply with the law applicable in Ireland and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
refer to reselling/transferring tickets from our Events;
be overtly Adult in nature, including nudity, depictions of people in explicit or suggestive or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative;
infringe copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights;
drug or drug-related products;
an illegal product or service;
excessively violent content;
misleading or false content;
legal or personal injury services;
spyware or malware;
weapons, ammunition or explosive; and/or
illegal products or services
Include direct or indirect assertions or implications about a person’s race, ethnic origin, religion, beliefs, age, sexual orientation or practices, gender identity, disability, medical condition (including physical or mental health), financial status, membership in a trade union, criminal record or name; and/or
Must not imply or attempt to generate a negative self-perception in order to promote dietary, weight loss or other health-related products.
payday or cash advance loans.
business models offering quick compensation for little investment; and/or
The following content is restricted:
alcohol- any advert that promotes or features alcohol must comply with the applicable local laws in the country which it will be broadcasted; dating;
relating to adult content;
real money gambling;
student loans services; and/or
Our brand, logo and name can only be featured in adverts where prior written consent has been provided from a member of our team. Breaches of our Content Guidelines We may take action against a particular Contribution or on an account basis by removing a particular post or message or by temporarily or permanently suspending access to a user. This is in addition to our rights of action contained in the Terms and Conditions of your ticket
Updated July 6th, 2020
Whimsical Events Ireland is dedicated to providing an enjoyable, respectful and safe event experience for everyone, both offline and online. We expect participants to follow these rules within all event environments and event-related social environments. We expect all participants to conduct themselves in a professional and appropriate manner. We do not tolerate bullying or harassment of event participants in any form, including, but not limited to:
Making verbal or written comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age and/religion;
Engaging in deliberate intimidation;
Stalking or persistent following;
Inappropriate or unwarranted photography, recordings or screen-captures;
Creating or sharing harmful, obscene or indecent content;
Creating or sharing cruel or insensitive content;
Facilitating sustained disruption of engagements;
Instigating inappropriate contact or unwelcome attention.
We also have zero tolerance for actions or behaviour that impact an event participants’ safety and wellbeing, including, but not limited to:
Facilitating any violence or criminal behaviour;
Promoting or publicising any criminal or violent activity;
Sexual exploitation of children or adults;
Violating privacy or image privacy rights of others;
Showcasing or promoting suicide and self-harm;
Using content that is hateful, harmful or graphic;
Engaging in behaviour or actions that are considered threatening.
The above-mentioned actions are not permitted in any of our event environments, including talks and engagements, networking activities, such as workshops, meetings and other online conversations. Exhibiting, sponsoring, and similar activities, are also subject to the anti-harassment policy. We review both first-person and bystander reports of violations of this policy. If a participant engages in the above-mentioned behaviour, the event organisers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event with no refund. Participants asked to stop any harassing behaviour are expected to comply immediately. We may take action against a particular contribution or on an account basis by removing a particular post or message or by temporarily or permanently suspending access to a user. This is in addition to our rights of action contained in the Terms and Conditions of your ticket. If you are experiencing or witnessing anything that violates this policy, or have any other concerns, please contact staff immediately via the below form or at email@example.com. For questions or feedback regarding this statement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org